KIDS NEWS,INC. GIVEAWAYS RULES & REGULATIONS
Limit one entry per household. Kids News, Inc. giveaways referred to as SPONSOR, is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, returned, non-deliverable, postage due or illegible entries, mail or e-mail, or any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Entrant is responsible for contacting SPONSOR with any address changes during the Giveaway period.
1. The first KNI! Giveaway will begin at 9:00 am October 30 - November 30, 2008.
2. In the first KNI! FIRST ROUND Giveaway Prize winners will be determined by the first 20 eligible entries received. All prizes stated will be awarded to these first 120 entrants.
3. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor. No prize transfers, assignments, cash equivalents or substitutions will be awarded, except when based on prize unavailability, and then for a prize of equal or greater value, at SPONSOR'S sole discretion. Applicable winners will be required to provide a valid form of identification for prize award. Expenses such as title, licensing, insurance, registration fees, and all expenses not specifically stated and all applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Winners will be notified on or about by mail, email, or phone. Affadavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, will be required from winners of prizes and must be completed, signed and returned within 10 days of receipt of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If documents are not returned in a timely manner, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By participation in the giveaway, entrants grant permission (which grants entrants agree to confirm in writing) to SPONSOR and those acting under its authority to use winner's names, pictures, likeness and voices for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and on the world wide web without further notification, permission, or consideration, except where
prohibited by law.
5. Void where prohibited by law. Employees and directors (and their immediate families or persons residing in the same household) of SPONSOR and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and web masters are not eligible to enter.
6. By accepting prizes, winners release SPONSOR and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents and agree to hold them harmless from and against any liability or damage due to injury, loss or damage to a person, including death and property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the use, misuse, acceptance or possession of any prize or participation in this Giveaway related activity.
7. The sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website, to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber to the email account used to enter the giveaway at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. Limitations of liability include that SPONSOR is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, communications line, failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participant's computer or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading or copying materials from or use of the website.
If for any reason, in the sole opinion of an officer of SPONSOR, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which, in the sole opinion of SPONSOR, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select winners from Internet entries received prior to the action taken, and mail-in entries, or as deemed fair and consistent with these official rules.
9. In no event will Kids News, Inc. its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, or agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the internet site or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion or liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
If you do not send us your valid email address, postal address or year of birth, we will be unable to send you notification of your prize and offer you amazing prizes.
Kids News Inc. com may disclose user information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes.
Kids News, Inc. Com collects the following information from our users: Name, email address, gender, mailing address, city, state, country, zip code, and language, year of birth, job title, phone number and interest points. The information we gather is required to send prizes and verify legal age.
We have the right to change our policy at any time. Should we ever change our policy, you will be given the chance to remove yourself from our lists before your information is disclosed.